Engine
Unreal Development Kit

Contact
Send Message

Official Page
Qube-game.com

Release Date
Released Dec 14, 2011

Set in a mysterious and abstract sterile environment, Q.U.B.E. (Quick Understanding of Block Extrusion) is a first-person puzzle game that challenges players to navigate each level by manipulating coloured cubes that surround them. There's little to go on as the game begins - the player is dropped into an all-white room with few instructions, and simply has to figure their way out. The tone of game changes as the player finds small and big alterations to their environment, supported by an original score, inviting each player to let their imagination take over as to where they might be. Through experimentation and discovery, players will progress through an ever-evolving series of cube puzzles that will challenge them with logic, physics, platforming.

Uzeo sam danas igru i brzo sam je presao. Ima samo par sati gameplaya. Prvo sto mi pada na pamet je poredjenje sa portalom i moram da kazem da je portal dosta bolji. Ovde se zagonetke samo nizu jedna za drugom do samog kraja koji nije ni malo impresivan ili originalan. Zagonetke su sasvim pristojne. Krecu lagano i kasnije postaju kompleksnije. Ima par solidno teskih delova, ali je igra generalno lagana.
Po meni je preskupa za ono sto nudi. Ima i mnogo boljih naslova za te pare. Ocekivao sam dosta vise. Bar da je duze trajala. Takodje ce biti potreban i jedan patch za uvodjenje dodatnih podesavanja i sredjiavanje sitnih bagova.

Nazad
Vrh Dno