Šta je novo?

Heroes Of Might & Magic VI

Slažem se da je trojka zakon, ali barem ova VI nije totalni fail kao V...A svi kao da ste od juče počeli da igrate HoMM III, pa ste zaboravili njene "dečije bolesti"..Čak je i V u poslednjem nastavku Tribe Of The East sasvim OK igra.
To kao da je ostalo nasledno još od 3DO-a da puštaju nedovršene igre koje kasnije ispravljaju u Expansion-ima. HoMM IV koji je imao ubedljivo najgluplji AI, je prosto neprepoznatljiv posle instalacije Equilibris-a...

Tako da moramo da se strpimo do prvog expansiona, a ako sve bude po starom uvek imamo trojku :D

Rade sejvovi i posle reinstala win7.
Samo kopirajte ceo folder "Might & Magic Heroes VI" iz documents..

Pitanje jedno, da li ako kupim cdkey ce mi cuvati sve artifakte iz nivoa u nivo?

HELP!
Imam problem sa trećom kampanjom 3. deo Tempt not a desperate man (The Holy city of Flammschrein), kad se približim zadnjem zamku ( ona dvojica kod kapije priđu jedan drugom) igrica zablokira i nikako nemogu da nastavim dalje.

Sejv radi, ali kampanja stoji zakljucana kao da je nisi ni igrao. Proveri, jer kod mene je tako.

Tako je.
Nisam ni primecivao dok nisam procitao tvoj post.
Reinstal sam radio usred ORC kampanje i kada sam je zavrsio bilo mi je cudno sto u finalnoj kampanji mogu da biram samo jednog heroja tj. orca.
Cenim da je zbog toga sto si naveo..

evo možda malo kasno od njih ali ....
Patch 1.2
Hello Heroes,

the patch 1.2 is now available. To download the patch connect to the game and launch it.

Here is a quick list of the main fixes brought by Patch 1.2:

• Unit abilities fixes

o Sun Raider’s Charge not awarding damage increase
o Imperial Griffin’s Dive Assault not dealing any damage
o Fire Elemental’s Cremation not dealing any damage

• Dynasty weapon fixes

o ‘Vanishing’ Dynasty bug fixed and missing weapons are awarded.
o Various Weapon abilities
o Dynasty Weapons now gain XP when equipped by secondary Heroes

• Ability fixes

o Water Magic ability now affects the Ice Bolt ability normally
o Pain Mirror now has a damage limit
o Duck and Cover now works normally
o The Terror ability does not cause damage anymore
o Retribution Aura III now deals less damage

• General fixes

o Critical Hits triggered by Luck not doing the extra damage
o Week of plague
o Town and mine income
o Tactics phase setup is now remembered from one battle to another.

• Map fixes

o Stronghold 2 message is now clickable by the users that upgraded their avatars on Stronghold
o Custom heroes can be properly selected at the final campaign screen.

• Skirmish AI tweaks:

- Tries to defend all owned town (previously the AI focused on its starting town)

- Previously if a hero stronger then the AI's hero threatened a town, the AI hero let that town undefended. Now the AI calculates all of its nearby hero's army and creature growth and defends the town if it finds it possible

- Always defends the last owned town if it can causes reasonable losses to the attacker hero

- Huge speed improvement, AI thinking is approximately 2-3 times faster than in the previous version

- Further improvement of cooperation among primary and secondary heroes

- Improved exploration and target priority

- Pre-calculated army contraction. The AI calculates how many creatures can the target collect (including possible creature growth) before the AI's hero can reach it and calculates if it is worth to chase it.

- Further improvement of Town portal usage

- In case of an FFA the AI tries to attack and capture towns from a weaker player

- FIXED: Sometimes the AI attacked a much stronger hero than itself

- FIXED: Sometimes without reason the AI split its army into 2 and lost against a stronger hero

- FIXED: Sometimes the AI miscalculated the cost of a town portal and spent too much points before trying to use it (resulting an undefended town)

- FIXED: The AI ignored some neutral buildings

- FIXED: Several smaller bug fixes

• Combat AI tweaks:

- General target choice improvement for the units

- Improved ability usage

- Improved racial ability usage

- Improved ability selection and different builds for Magic/Might, Tears/Blood heroes

- Improved creature ability usage

• Gameplay improvements:

- The unit setup after using the Tactics ability is remembered from battle to battle

• Intel support:

- Fog calculation

- Variance shadow mapping vs. hardware shadow mapping

• Balance tweaks:

- Rage II-IV gives +10 Might Attack instead of +15

- Rage points generated by attacks reduced to 16(friendly)/8(enemy) (from 20/10)

- Guardian Angel: Good moral gives 70 racial points (instead of 100)

- Retribution aura cooldown increased to 5 instead of 3

- Haste initiative bonus increased to 12 (from 10)

- Slow initiative reduction increased to 12 (from 10)

- Mass Haste initiative bonus increased to 6 (from 5)

- Mass Slow initiative reduction increased to 6 (from 5)

- Father Sky damage increased to 380 (from 353)

- Idol of Air damage increased to 276/318/366 (from 240/277/319)

- Martyr Might Resistance and Health bonus reduced to +10.8%/12.4%/14.3% (from +21.6%,24.9%,28.6% Might Resistance, +13%,15%,17% Health)

- Hour of Judgement bonus damage increased to 31% (from 21%)

- Hell Hound Might Defense increased to 5 (from 4)

- Cerberus Might Defense increased to 6 (from 4)

- Kirin and Sacred Kirin movement reduced to 6 (from 7)

- Kirin Magic Defense increased to 33 (from 32)

- Sacred Kirin Might Defense reduced to 31 (from 33)

- Sacred Kirin Magic Defense reduced to 33 (from 35)

The patch also fixes a number of smaller issues.

Best regards,

the M&M team

Igra i dalje radi sa -offline switch-om. Veličina patcha je oko 250 MB.
Za sada šta sam primetio je da luck definitivno radi i da zvuk posle bitke i dalje nije u redu ako su jedinice ubrzane kroz meni. Toliko za sada...

M&M Heroes VI Shades of Darkness - Should You Play?

[YOUTUBE]We0Pzray9Go&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

A century after the tragic events of Might & Magic Heroes VI, that determined the heroic fate of a dynasty, Shades of Darkness recounts, in two original campaigns, pivotal moments in Ashan’s darker history that will define the future of a decadent underground people and decide the survival of the dying cult of the Spider Queen. Determine the fates of two legendary factions; the Dark Elves of Dungeon and the Necromancers of Necropolis.

6ica je jako smorila, povratak na 5-icu je pravo osvezenje. Ubili su gameplay totalno..

http://www.softpedia.com/reviews/ga...oes-VI-Shades-of-Darkness-Review-352062.shtml

Evo ih i prvi review-i i realno 6/10 moze cak da se smatra poklonjenom ocenom. Igra i dalje pati od malih milion bugova i tehnickih problema, prica je glupa i neinspirativna, a ostalo je vec reciklirano iz vanilla 6-ice, dakle ispod prosecno i ni prismrdeti prethodnim delovima. Iskreno se nadam da je ovo jedini "budzetniji" naslov na kojem ce ekipa iz Black Hole-a ikada raditi, jer posle kasapljenja ovog nekada kultnog serijala, zaista nemam nameru da probam ista sto ce izaci iz njihove "kuhinje".

Nazad
Vrh Dno