Šta je novo?

Hellraid

ABET

Banned
Banovan
Učlanjen(a)
Poena
Zasto nema teme, 'DoG? :)

Fakticki, igra je nastavak Messiah of Might and Magic, samo pod drugim imenom.

Na osnovu nekih prvih trejlera stvorio sam sliku da je igra Pankiller rip off sa hladnim oružjem i plitkom makljažom. Sada vidim da je combat mehanika solidno kompleksna i mnogo bliža Mračnom Mesiji...a i opasno mi se sviđa onaj bolt headshot. :) Definitivno treba da porade na efektima vatre / plamena. :)

Fakticki, igra je nastavak Messiah of Might and Magic, samo pod drugim imenom.
Osim što je Dark Messiah bio odlična singlplejer igra, a ovo se pravi za co-op igranje kao i njihov Dead Island (i verovatno će biti ****** ako se ne igra sa društvom, baš kao i Dead Island).

@G@W na godisnjem sam :p

Ono sto mi prvo upada u oko je sasvim solidan combat i sama mehanika izvodjenja,moglo bi biti malo vise igara na ovaj fazon.

Podseća na Lichdom: Battlemage.

Ova deonica izgleda kao da je neko prebacio Path of Exile u prvo lice.

ne svidja mi se, bas mi slabasno i neubedljivo deluje... ne proricem joj dobre ocene kad se pojavi.

Razvoj igre je stopiran.

Development of Hellraid - Official Statement

Dear Hellraid fans,

We would like to officially announce that our dark fantasy FPP game Hellraid will not be released this year as previously planned, and the development of the game has been put on hold.

In the recent months we conducted an internal analysis and came to the conclusion that Hellraid, in its current shape and form, is not meeting our own expectations for this project. Therefore, we decided the best course of action would be to send it back to the drawing board and invent our dark fantasy title anew.

In the meantime, we will consolidate our development resources and focus on further expansion of our Dying Light franchise.

We wish to thank all our fans for your support – you’re the best!Dear Hellraid fans,

We would like to officially announce that our dark fantasy FPP game Hellraid will not be released this year as previously planned, and the development of the game has been put on hold.

In the recent months we conducted an internal analysis and came to the conclusion that Hellraid, in its current shape and form, is not meeting our own expectations for this project. Therefore, we decided the best course of action would be to send it back to the drawing board and invent our dark fantasy title anew.

In the meantime, we will consolidate our development resources and focus on further expansion of our Dying Light franchise.

We wish to thank all our fans for your support – you’re the best!

Bilo je za očekivati pošto 4-5 meseci nije bilo novijih informacija...

Nazad
Vrh Dno