Dva zeca a treceg nema???

PCBeast

OC Guru
Učlanjen(a)
Poena
Moja oprema  
Pristup internetu
  1. Kablovski internet
Poceo sam da igram Call of Juarez pre jedno dve sedmice.Dosao sam do onog dela kad treba indijancu da ulovim tri zeca.Sve je to lepo,pratio sam instrukcije i uhvatio dva ali treceg nigde nema,saltam po igrici 30-45 min i nista,tako sam vise puta probao ali od zeca ni traga ni glasa.Na kraju sam batalio igru.Sad bih ipak zeleo da resim taj probelm i da nastavim gde sam stao...Ima li neko ideju sta se ovde desava tj. kako se ovo prelazi?

Možda pomogne :)...

Turn up the volume on your TV. Once in the area of a rabbit listen for a rustling sound. This means a rabbit is near.
Rabbits like the flowering bushes. You'll see them running from one to another.
You've used the bow many times before, so you shouldn't need reminding to pull and hold LT to go into a slo-mo mode.
If you have a rabbit in your sights, be sure to lead it a little. These suckers are fast and if you aim directly at it, you'll miss.
If you do miss, try to keep an eye on where you arrow landed. You should recover arrows so that you don't run out of ammo.
You must actually pick up the dead rabbit by standing over it, looking at it, and hitting X when prompted.
If one hunting ground isn't treating you right, move on to another.
If you lose your horse, look for the green dot on the compass. This is your horse.

nemoj samo posle da pitas gde da nadjes perce od one ptice :d

Nazad
Vrh Dno