Šta je novo?

Divinity 2: Ego Draconis

Vuk_

Slavan
Učlanjen(a)
Poena
What happens when a dragon slayer is cursed with the ability to turn into a dragon himself? My guess is a rip in the time-space continuum and the end of the universe, but to find out what developers Larian Studios think you'll have to play Divinity 2: Ego Draconis when releases on Xbox 360 and PC in the second quarter of 2009. The action-RPG from the makers of Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity are gearing up to release a game filled with fast-paced combat, high-flying dragons, and choices that have far-reaching consequences. We got our first look at the title in Germany at the annual Games Convention.

Ego Draconis begins with your main character being initiated into the role of a dragon slayer. There's a dire need for his kind since those pesky flying lizards are pure evil in this world and cause quite a commotion when they come around. This makes things interesting later in the game when a curse causes you to be able to switch back and forth between human and dragon forms. Aside from moral problems, this ability allows you to access new areas both by flying, and by going places where the opposite being isn't welcome.

Like many role-playing games, Ego Draconis features a deep class and skill system, which you can pick and choose from to craft your character to your liking. Where it gets more interesting is in the dragon slayer's special skills. This character can read minds, something that will become quite important given the branching quests this game features. How you choose to complete quests can have long reaching rewards…or consequences.

We saw a very basic example of this in a standard goblin hunting quest. Richard of Aleroth offers up this little mission, saying he'll pay you for each goblin heart you bring back. You can simply accept the quest and get paid for your work, or you can read Richard's mind. It turns out he isn't going to pay you a fair price for the hearts. You can then cut out the middle man and go direct to the person he was going to sell them to or refuse the quest outright. Refusing a quest doesn't end it. If you're not going to do it, Richard will take off to do it himself. Later you might bump into him out in the forest, surrounded by goblins. From there, you have a few more decisions to make and the chain of quests continues.

We saw another quest that started as with a simple request to deliver a letter. Depending upon how you choose to complete the quest, people could end up dead, you could end up with a powerful amulet, families could be destroyed, or you might even end up having the blacksmith permanently jack up prices on you for stabbing him in the back. Sounds a lot more interesting than some of the simplistic events we've grown used to in most RPGs.

We also got a look at some combat which is pretty much exactly how you'd expect it to play. It's all in the third-person with the dragon slayer capable of flips and rolls to get the jump on various monsters. With spiky armor, rolling through a bush looks rather painful, but this guy can take a few hits and keep chugging along. Along with simple sword swings and arrow shots, you can also do things like summons, charms, fire balls – the typical range of standard RPG special skills.

With almost a year left in development time, Ego Draconis already looks pretty good. The game still suffers from a few bugs and the animations could use some cleaning up, but the engine runs at a pretty steady state. There's plenty of time to put some polish on the game and ensure the whole game gets the effort the side quests have been given, which should make for quite an interesting game.

divinity-2-ego-draconis-20081001103539564_640w.jpg

divinity-2-ego-draconis-20080822102932359_640w.jpg

divinity-2-ego-draconis-20080822102957015_640w.jpg

divinity-2-ego-draconis-20080822103121625_640w.jpg

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/568/568439/imgs_1.html
http://media.pc.ign.com/media/568/568439/vids_1.html

Ode josh jedna izometrijska u vode zaborava (obliviona) :(

Covece stvarno moraju developeri da o`lade malo sa tim bloomom. Ljudi ce oslepeti....:p

Many Years Trailer

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qDCxuAALzB0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qDCxuAALzB0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Nemacka verzija je "gold" .

dtp sends word that the German version of Larian Studios' Divinity 2: Ego Draconis has gone gold and is on track for release on July 24th. The XBox 360 version has been delayed until early September to focus on a high quality PC version.

The date for the international release is also "early September".

op02fc.jpg

2rw19o9.jpg

2njc2gp.jpg

Mene je ovo iznenadilo :)

Minimum System Requirements:

* CPU: 1.8 Ghz Dual Core (XP/Vista)
* RAM: 1 GB (XP)/2 Gb (Vista)
* HD: 9 GB free HD space
* Gfx Card: 256 Mb Shader Model 3.0 (Nvidia Geforce 7600-Series/Ati Radeon 1600 or better)

Recommended System Requirements:

* CPU: 2.6 GHz Dual Core (XP/Vista)
* RAM: 2 GB
* HDD: 9 GB free HD space
* Gfx Card: 512 Mb Shader Model 3.0 (Nvidia Geforce 8800-Series/Ati Radeon 3800 or better)

Yeah .. rrright :laugh:

ako bude tako ... extra

Evo i jedan review.

http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/static/EkulkAAEZkgVfVRdGx.php

Graphics 7/10
+ lots of details
+ lots of variety
- "strange" animations
- muddy textures
- game and cutscene transitions could have been handled better

Sound 9/10
+ very good to fantastic voice actors (german version here of course)
+ lots of variety and fitting music
- environmental stereosounds are weak

Balance 7/10
+ game can be beat with every skillset
+ well done and logical puzzle sections
- only 1 relatively easy difficulty setting
- boss fights too easy (except for final boss)

Atmosphere (8/10)
+ nice mix of traditional fantasy setting and humour/irony
+ fun to explore the world
+ spot on humor
- change of character too quick (not even sure what they mean in german)
- some weak plotlines

Controls/Handling (8/10)
+ good mouse/keyboard handling
+ assignable hotkeys
+ able to teleport
- unclear/confusing inventory
- weak map

Game length (10/10)
+ huge amount of quests, most of which are optional
+ huge and varied world
+ upgradeable player fortress

Quests (10/10)
+ nice story
+ good/evil paths
+ interesting characters
+ surprise twists

Character/Skill system (9/10)
+ you're free to choose what skills you want
+ opportunities to experiment
+ lots of useful skills
+ dragon has own skills

Combat system (6/10)
+ exciting
- no active blocking
- close combat hard to avoid
- dragon flight is limited

Items (10/10)
+ huge amount of items, weapons, and potions
+ powerful set-items
+ you feel your character improving

Neke animacije su stvarno cudne.

Igra se pojavila.

Ja mogu da nadjem samo Nemacku verzuju ;/

Pa samo je nemacka i izasla ( za sad). Koliko sam video ima patch za engleske titlove.

Poslednja izmena:
Pa samo je nemacka i izasla ( za sad). Koliko sam video ima patch za engleske titlove.

Tako je, titlovi su na engleskom, a speech na nemackom.

Igrao sam manje od 5 minuta, pa ne mogu da dam neki sud o igri, ali mogu o performansama. Na lapu iz potpisa, ma max setovanjima sa 2xAA i 2xAF FPS se krece izmedju 20 i 25. Igra koristi Gamebryo (Oblivion) endzin, pa ne cudi sto nije zahteva. Ono sto joj definitivno fali su jace teksture.

Prilozi

• Divinity2 2009-08-09 17-18-38-12.jpg
    Divinity2 2009-08-09 17-18-38-12.jpg
    128 KB · Pregleda: 100
  • Divinity2 2009-08-09 17-33-30-13.jpg
    Divinity2 2009-08-09 17-33-30-13.jpg
    156.6 KB · Pregleda: 112
  • Divinity2 2009-08-09 17-19-43-95.jpg
    Divinity2 2009-08-09 17-19-43-95.jpg
    129.5 KB · Pregleda: 106
  • Divinity2 2009-08-09 17-15-47-67.jpg
    Divinity2 2009-08-09 17-15-47-67.jpg
    169.9 KB · Pregleda: 110
Da, vidi se fale teksture, ali ako je dobra igra, moze da se oprosti.

Ajde igraj jos malo, pa prenesi utiske. :)

Poslednja izmena:
Pa ako je otvorena za modifikacije kao Oblivion to nece predstavljati problem (u slucaju da je igra zaista dobra, naravno).

Jel igra zatvorena (striktno pratis main quest) ili je open world (kao Oblivion)?

cekaj ovo nije sa point and click izvodjenjem???? nemoj samo reci da je tp kamera? :|

Where's your izometrija now! :D

Zezam se, al da su ostavili izometriju a prebacili u 3D, ispao bi neki Sacred 2, aj zdravo

Pa ono,ako koristi oblivion endzin,nemam previse zamerki...osim toga sto je vec napomenuto,da su texture malo slabije...al dobro,ako su gemplay odlicno uradili,i nije nista strasno...to samo znaci da na "sve max" ce da radi sasvim solidno :p

Ko zna ruski evo mu poslastice:

Divinity 2: Ego Draconis (2009/RUS/RePack)
Размер файла: 3.43 Gb

Jel neko zna kad ce ovo na engleskom. Juce instalirah nemacku verziju sa engleskim titlovima, i igra deluje zanimljivo, al kad cujem nemacki, a jos i ovi Otpisani sto idu uvece, odma mi padne mrak na oci.

Koliko je meni poznato engleska verzija bi trebalo da se pojavi 9.septembra.

Inace citajuci komentare po stranim forumim moze se primetiti da su ljudi odusevljeni igrom.
Nadam se da ne grese jer ako je tako ova igra ce biti odlicna uvertira za nadolazeci Dragon Age.

Ja sam ovaj nasalov presao onako sto se kaze na silu.Tamo negde u predzadnjem nivou bio sam toliko jak da sam samo sibao napred.A i prica je krs videcete na kraju da ne spoilujem sada..

kako pricha krsh, svi hvale prichu a kazu da je borba krsh :D

kako pricha krsh, svi hvale prichu a kazu da je borba krsh :D

Ukusi su razliciti ali prica je onako namenjena mladjoj poulaciji (sa cudnim zavrsetkom kako to obicno biva).Borba je losa u smislu sto kada zasita nadjes ubitacnu kombinaciju (moja je imala preko 400 damage), onda te briga i za skilove i za health.Samo klikces i sibas,).

Kako pokrenuti Divinity 2: Ego Draconis (2009/Eng/RePack)?

E tuge. Pomerili igru za decembar. Ja se baš nadao da je ću je igrati sledeće nedelje kako je bilo i najavljeno.
The game will be coming out to both the PC and Xbox 360 in the US sometime in December and while Divinity 2 has been released in Germany since July we were told the US version will have a number of gameplay improvements and features that didn't make it into the German version.
Možda to i nije toliko loše pošto ćemo dobiti ispeglanu i popunjenu verziju ali opet daleko je decembar :(

Nazad
Vrh Dno