Šta je novo?

Koji laptop do 40.000 din ?

hawai

Poštovan
Učlanjen(a)
Poena
treba mi laptop do vrednosti od 40.000 din, da bude Tosshiba ili Dell, velicina ekrana 15,6 i iskljucivo Intel procesor!

hvala unapred na predlozima

Vidi ovaj Dell http://www.eponuda.com/laptopovi/de...gbgt-525-1gbbthdminot04884-laptop-cena-243096 procesor b960 a graficka 525m cak i po koju igricu mozes da odigras mislim da je 3GB rama sasvim dovoljno! 1000 dinara ti ostaje taman da kupis 2GB rama i da mu ubacis , unutra je najverovatnije jedan stap od 2GB i jedan od 1GB , ako je tako ovaj od 1GB izvadi i baci na oglas i posle kupi 2GB rama i to je to imaces 4GB rama ako ti je bitno da ima 4GB rama naravno! na review notebookcheck sajtu pise da baterija traje 3-4 sata!

Pro
+ Exchangeable display lid
+ Many different designs
+ Good workmanship
+ Good speakers
+ Adequate office and multimedia performance
+ Good battery runtimes

Contra
- Spongy keyboard

Battery Life
Reader's TestMaximum battery life (Readers Test)
Classic TestMinimum battery life (Classic Test)
DVDRuntime for rendering a DVE
ChargingTime needed for a complete charge

We use the program, BatteryEater Pro, to determine the Inspiron 15R's battery runtimes. Diverse profiles, which simulate use during load or idle, are used. The Classic Test simulates the use during load. The Inspiron 15R achieves a runtime of 1 hour and 21 minutes in this test. The notebook reaches an impressive battery runtime of 8 hours and 8 minutes in the Reader's Test, which simulates idle mode with maximum energy saving options. If you'd like to watch a DVD on the go, the battery still lasts for 3 hours and 40 minutes. That should be enough for watching practically every movie to its end.
Battery runtime
Idle (without WLAN, min brightness)
8h 08min
Surfing with WLAN
4h 20min
DVD
3h 40min
Load (maximum brightness)
1h 21min

The laptop's power consumption in idle, respectively during very light load is between 14.1 watts and 18.0 watts. The rates increase to 41.4 watts during load, respectively a maximum of 63.7 watts in full load. When the laptop is turned off, it only needs 0.1 watts and in standby only 0.4 watts.

Zašto da se bakće sa oglasima, neka mu odma zamene tu memoriju, ako neće, ima ko hoće.

Nazad
Vrh Dno