LG 29WK600
Laptop
HP Pavilion Aero 13
Steam
jovyland
Pristup internetu
  1. Optički internet
  2. Mobilni internet
Bethesda je najavila The Evil Within horor-akciju za 2014. za PS3, X360, PC i next-gen konzole.

1366375243-the-evil-within.jpg

Bethesda Softworks, a ZeniMax Media company, today announced the planned release of The Evil Within, a survival horror game developed at Tango Gameworks under the direction of renowned game designer and studio head, Shinji Mikami. Best known as the father of the survival horror genre and creator of the Resident Evil series, Mikami is a 20-year veteran of the industry who has developed numerous award-winning titles. The official announcement trailer can be viewed today at IGN.com.

The Evil Within, in development for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, the PC, and next generation consoles, is slated for release in 2014. On Monday, April 22nd additional information about The Evil Within will be revealed in an exclusive feature story at IGN.com.

"We're incredibly proud to announce The Evil Within," said Mikami. "My team and I are committed to creating an exciting new franchise, providing fans the perfect blend of horror and action."

[YOUTUBE]1EaxwKn9xNs[/YOUTUBE]

SCREENSHOTS

^ Je l' to Gamebryo?... :d

"My team and I are committed to creating an exciting new franchise, providing fans the perfect blend of horror and action."

Kao sto je bio i Resident 5-ica?... :p

Idtech 5, sto je jos cudnije... bye, bye dinamicke senke.... :p

Inace, koliko znam, on je radio sve do cetvorke, koja je odlicna, a btw ni petica nije bas za bacanje... :p

anyway:

-The game stars a man named Sebastian and his partner, who go to investigate the scene of a mass murder, but where a mysterious force is at work. Sebastian watches as more and more of the police force get killed before his eyes, and is attacked and knocked out. When he comes too, he must fight a world where monsters roam free and death and insanity live side-by-side. He will face unimaginable horrors where he must fight for his own survival. To discover the truth behind the force that lurks here, Sebastian must embark on a journey brimming with horror.

-Uses the ID Tech 5. They say they are taking the engine a step further than it has ever been used and are utilizing a state-of-the-art lighting engine and a much more powered-up version of the engine than any game to date has used.

-Game is trying to strike a balance between horror and action, but in the sense that one should be desperately struggling to survive and facing scenarios of unimaginable horror. They say they want to redefine horror, and seem to be going for a more difficult and intense experience.

-The game promises to have limited resources and be full of puzzles and traps. They want to fill the player with anguish, tension, and anxiety and send them off the deep end.

-They make a focus that enemies can easily kill the player, you’ll have to be cunning and evasive to survive in these harsh conditions. You also can utilize traps enemies set-up for you on them instead.

-It seems the player can experience random distortions that can happen in any area at any time, which changes anything from enemies, doors, walls, objects, or the like into terrifying nightmares that our character sees. These are random and change in real-time as well, it seems.

-They finish off saying that they want the game to start strong and continue with a growing feel of insecurity to grow as the game goes on. They also mention the game will have an in-depth world, and that you’re being hunted by something mysterious and dark.

Smaraju sa live action trejlerima. Bar neka ubace malo i grafike iz igre, da vidim na sta lici.

Konacno novi Resident Evil :guitar:
A jos i za PC, cudima nikad kraja...

Odlican trejler. Sigurno ce biti interesantan naslov.

Baš mi se sviđa slika u prvom postu. Svakako da će biti nešto dobro, ups, tj. nadam se.

Igra odlozena za 2015-tu wtf!!!

Sto dalje, to bolje.
Neka je odlazu i do 2025. samo da na kraju ispadne kako treba.

Na slikama iz igre sam nasao teksture iz prvog Kvejka, tako tipicne za id5. Nema ovde ni n od next gena.

Nisam ni sumnjao da Japanci stoje iza ovoga :p Ako neko zna da odradi horor onda su to oni...

U ovom tipu igara niko ni ne obraca paznju na senke i teksture. Samo krv, krv i smrt :D
Neka su je odlozili, da sazri fino i da bude poslastica za sladokusce kad se pojavi.

Vecina slika su stare samo je sken iz novina ocajan. Ova prva je nova i izgleda uzasno lose. Grafika verovatno nece biti ovako losa ali nece biti ni za pamcenje. Karmakovo vreme u gejming industriji je proslo.

Trailer obecava :)

Pa deluje ok, mada daleko od najavljivanog hypa. Survival horor, kao RE4 recimo. Nista mracnije kao sto su najavljivali...

Taman dok se nateram da pređem Outlast... :d igram ga u intervalima od pola sata pa par dana odmora, da se pritisak stabilizuje...

Sviđa mi se što će ovde biti više opcija, u smislu da igrač može i da uzvrati neprijateljima.

A što se tiče grafike, oni skreenovi su baš loši, ali ovo na klipovima deluje da će biti sasvim ok. Još su ovo loši snimci.

Sjajno deluje sve sem grafike, ali kontam da je neka rana verzija igre.
Konacno se neko setio da napravi nesto tako dobro, nalik na RE4!

Mikami je cale za horor igre!

Sad je vec jasnije da ce i grafika biti na nivou, mada to uopste nije toliko bitno.
Bitno je da ovo izgleda kao pravi naslednik Residenta 4.

Wohooooooooo :3 jedva cekaaaaam nakon RE4 ovo mi djeluje najvise nalik onom ambijentu :3 nadam se da ce izaci na PC-u inace cu je uzeti na PS4 ooooh sjajno ^_^

cekaj malo...promijenili su naziv naslova? jeli ovo znaci da izlazi 22 februara :3?

Nazad
Vrh Dno