Šta je novo?

[PC][FPS/RPG] E.Y.E

ikonoklast

Čuven
VIP član
Učlanjen(a)
Poena
http://eye.streumon-studio.com/

After an unending war with the metastreumonic Force, the powerful organization Secreta Secretorum you belong to is finally ready to undermine the head-strong federation, despite an intense struggle for power.

A dark and mysterious universe (inspired by Blade Runner, Ghost In The Shell and Warhammer 40 000) for hours of original gameplay thanks to 10 physical and psychic skills, 14 cybernetic and upgradable implants, along with an integrated R&D system, all together serving a delicate scenario where conspiracy, horror and treason rule. Based on the RPG "AVA", developed by Streum On Studio in 1998.

Solo and multiplayer (LAN + ONLINE)

FEATURES
  • The multiplayer, teamplay, co-op modes directly influence solo play, and vice-versa. The limits of solo and multiplayer games are finally left behind.
  • Psychological and mental traumas management.
  • 25 weapons, different shooting modes, dynamic precision, drilling shots, iron sighting, extended zoom.
  • Complete hacking system with game play impact. 5 devastatingly subtle PSI powers.
  • About 20 NPC with non-scripted, fully reactive and efficient AI, endowed with a sense of initiative. Bloody close combat with technical detail. Incredible physical movement realism thanks to Source Engine physics.
  • Excellent replayability due to primary and secondary missions, dynamic environments, non-linear level progression, and random NPC spawn, type and appearance. Death doesn't penalize players: no need to restart the current mission.
  • Open-level gameplay for hours of play without reloading.

[YOUTUBE]KQc9YCj1A3I[/YOUTUBE]

Poslednja izmena:
Ala će ovo da se raspada od bagova :d

Mislim stvarno je super pogotovo što je sve napomenuto u Features meni palo na pamet pre jedno šest meseci kao elementi koji bi sačinjavali savršenu igru.

A dark and mysterious universe (inspired by Blade Runner, Ghost In The Shell and Warhammer 40 000)

Nadam se da su pored pomenutih upoznati i sa EDEN univerzumom. Bolje, realnije i mračinije od toga teško da može a zbog prirode sveta savršeno bi se uklopilo sa:

About 20 NPC with non-scripted, fully reactive and efficient AI, endowed with a sense of initiative.

pošto bi ovo gore trebalo da znači da su težili pravom AI-ju samo je pitanje dokle su stigli (da li ima hiljadu ili deset hiljada bagova :D).

Ovo je stvarno sjajna ideja i izuzetan poduhvat ali se bojim da će proći isto kao Infinity. Ne može se to napraviti u našem univerzumu ;)

Nisam pesimista samo sam realan :)

Mislim biće ovo (možda) ok, u najboljem slučaju ispašće neki Deus Ex klon. Ovo što su najavili u kratkim crtama ne mogu da odrade pa je bolje da što pre odustanu i odrade jedan solidan akcioni cyberpunk RPG (koliko im Source endžin to dozvoli).

Da mi je znati samo odakle colt vadi sve ove indie igre koje obećavaju. Da nije njega mislio bi da je PC gejming mrtav :)

Dopada mis se concept. Kao Shadowrun.

Novi gp video:

[YOUTUBE]-yHMDii8puQ[/YOUTUBE]

http://eye.streumon-studio.com/index.php?page=news&news=14
We'd like to remind you that E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy is a FPS/RPG on PC, with a solo campaign, a cooperative campaign (from 2 to 4 players) and a special cooperative missions mode (4 players recommended, but can be played up to 8 players). That playable in LAN or on the Internet, with the possibility of having dedicated servers.

And as a bonus, a small explanation concerning the term Divine Cybermancy, as some people asked us about it:
Divine Cybermancy is a reference to Dante's Divine Comedy, as the player's character more or less follows a similar path. Cybermancy, that means the divination by the cybernetic way, comes to replace the term Comedy. More explanations could spoil the game's plot that we want to preserve.

Cool! Samo je lean nekako previse...lean. :)

Izgleda extra igrivo, nadam se da neće zasrati do izlaska...

ideja mozda deluje zanimljivo ali bre igra vec sad deluje matoro 10 godina (i tu ne mislim samo na engine..).

Mali off ali sta radite sa ovim temama u PC sobi :) Jedno 4, 5 zagrada i zagradica dok ne dodjem do naziva igre :)

Mali off ali sta radite sa ovim temama u PC sobi :) Jedno 4, 5 zagrada i zagradica dok ne dodjem do naziva igre :)

Samo se prate moderni trendovi. Ako su igre za konzole "dumbed-down" sto ne bi bili i naslovi tema za PC igre komplikovanije kao jedan od argumenata :p

Haha :D :)

ideja mozda deluje zanimljivo ali bre igra vec sad deluje matoro 10 godina (i tu ne mislim samo na engine..).

Misliš na grafiku/produkciju? Pa verovatno nemaju SquareEnix-ovih ~20-30M, krastavac. Ali upravo zbog toga neće biti kompromisa što se tiče mehanike i "cinematic" third-person takedown gluposti.

Samo se prate moderni trendovi. Ako su igre za konzole "dumbed-down" sto ne bi bili i naslovi tema za PC igre komplikovanije kao jedan od argumenata :p

A+ odgovor. :D

Poslednja izmena:
http://eye.streumon-studio.com/index.php?page=news&news=16

We were ready to release E.Y.E at the end of February when our final tests showed us some weakness in the finishing. It was better to re-work these few points in order to offer you a game as perfect as possible rather than hastening ourselves to release it. A new release date will be announced very soon.

We hope the people who are waiting for our game will be ready to forgive us. In order to thank you for your patience and to help you waiting, we offer you the complete E.Y.E OST by our composer Olivier "__MaX__" Zuccaro.

^E sad sam siguran da ce igra biti krsh :d

[youtube]yNAWib11rA4[/youtube]

[youtube]DO3b0u6dovk[/youtube]

Pretece me...upravo sam krenuo da kopiram YT kodove sa RPS-a. :)

Drago mi je da ova igra nije potonula na pola puta.

Loš im je prevod na nekim mestima ili su namerno tako hteli. "SupraHuman" umesto "SuperHuman".

A ovaj deo na kraju, "an eye for an eye", je tako cheesy. :)

Poslednja izmena:
vidi se da si spavao na casovima Latinskog :)

Nisam imao latinski. :)

Na PRS-u kažu da mogu da se isključe poruke koje izlaze na dnu ekrana.

Poslednja izmena:
It's cheap. Možda ovo bude prva igra koju sam uzeo na premijeri na Steamu :D

Edit: Wahade vidi koliko je 4pack na US Steamu, naravno ako si zainteresovan. SP kaže da je 30% jeftinija igra nego na EU što bi trebalo da znači da je po čoveku oko 9-10 evra ako se uzme 4pack u US :)

Poslednja izmena:
Ljudi jurim dvojicu za E.Y.E 4pack. Trebalo bi da izadje oko 9-10 evra po coveku tj. hiljadu dinara vise manje. Ko je zainteresovan nek me cimne na PM.

http://factornews.com/test-532-E_Y_E_Divine_Cybermancy.html

8/10.

Prevod zaključka:
E.Y.E is one of a dying breed : PC exclusives that are "very" hardcore and that's got lean and some balls. The game will not take you by the hand to make you discover the wealth of its gameplay and you will curse at the difficulty or the health/save system more than one time. But once you have assimilated the basics and swallowed your pride, it's a great pleasure to play through this ambitious and visceral title.

Streum On Studio Explain E.Y.E.:
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/07/28/streum-on-studio-explain-e-y-e/

I dalje se niko ne izjasnjava za pack...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Nazad
Vrh Dno