Šta je novo?

PES 2011

Steta sto tako pricas, a nisi probao FIFU na konzolama

Istina. Igrao sam od PES 5 na ovamo na kompu sve PES-ove. Igrao sam dosta. Pre jedno 2 nedelje sam uzeo XBOX360 i Fifu 09, i nisam mogao da verujem koliko je dobra.

Istina. Igrao sam od PES 5 na ovamo na kompu sve PES-ove. Igrao sam dosta. Pre jedno 2 nedelje sam uzeo XBOX360 i Fifu 09, i nisam mogao da verujem koliko je dobra.

Isti je i slucaj sa mnom. Igram PES ko zna koliko godina i tek pre mesec dana sam probao FIFU i video koliko sam bio u magli. Ne kazem, uvek je PES bio bolji, ali zadnjih par godina FIFA je stvarno daleko ispred...ali ljudi nece da probaju, daju sansu necemu novom...navike se tesko menjaju

Poslednja izmena:
Prijavio se, ali ovo je Master League Beta.. buduci da taj mod nisam nikad igrao, u cemu je fora, neki moj 'dream team' ili sta..

Mogu da se kladim da ces ako beta bude krsh pricati kako je za betu podeljen build od pre 4 godine :D.

Cuo sam da ce verzija verovatno biti ista kao ona sa GamesCona.

EDIT:

https://twitter.com/JonMurphy_PES

Q. how many people can be involved in mleague beta test? do you have enough codes to satisfy people's request?
A. Total of 1000 for both PS3 and 360.

Q. how old do you have to be for the beta test
A. I don't think an age was set. Check the site, should say somewhere

Q. Let's hope I'm ****ed to test it
A. If you get in early enough you stand a good chance

Poslednja izmena:
[YOUTUBE]Z-It-o8aDyg[/YOUTUBE]

"If you sell them when their prices are high you'll increase funds to strengthen your squad."

Ma daj, ne verujem...keve ti?! :d

Preview od jednog poznatog holandsokg PES igraca...

PES 2011

After reading several (p) reviews last Friday, I had the opportunity to test PES 2011.

For this I, with Elite and Leo went to InsideGamer in Hoofddorp. The ride was wild as Elite drives like he plays PES. Quickly and without looking That Is.
Elite told me to mention that he had beaten me, hands down with PES 2010,
I do this (against my nature) without pain in my heart, because PES 2010 is old, boring and the past. My friend Elite is simply always something behind, I'm already gone further and playing PES 2010 simply gives me no satisfaction anymore.

A Whole New Game

To get straight to the door down to business, PES 2011 is (almost) nothing to the game that has ever been. Nothing like it ever was in the old-gen consoles.
The first games felt like it was the first time I ever have played a footie. It didn't even come close to it and that was actually for everyone who played last Friday. Does that mean it is great right away?

To be or not to be?

On various forums you can read that people doubt whether there is 360 ° dribble put in the game. Some indicated that this is not the case and had even said that the well known 8-directions was the only thing you got out of your controller. After just a few minutes I already figured out that this fortunately is not the case in the version I've played.
I felt like I had all the freedom I need to get me to feel free in a footie game.
However, it was soon clear that there are some things that need some work about, for example, sometimes it was pretty hard to keep your defender under tight control. Sometimes the defender seemed a little too much to go his own way, there was a lot to be corrected in the runs on the particular moments when you wanted to take control. The movements of the virtual gods felt and looked smoother than some (youtube) movies do want you to believe. Unfortunately, neither of us succeeded in linking tricks, which I really wanted it to play around.

Has dribbling become more difficult? It is difficult to assess because PES 2011 really has the well known 'Easy to learn, hard to master'-concept again. Even for Elite, known for his dribble, it was not easy to get through the defence, but again, who knows that this will be the case two months after its release?
The new defense simply did not really noticed me. you indeed can take control of the moment when to sitck out your leg and take the ball but I would not really call this new defending. The time was not sufficient to get very deep into it and no one had the level that it was necessary to defend properly.There's really potential, but again, time will tell.

Oops, pass back better!

Passing; there is already talked much about it. It was the manual passing that caused my teammates and me felt rather "amateurish" to say the least.
Passing this way was difficult, very difficult. I've never seen a PES-marathon in which the ball was played as much over the goal line in a fairly silly way, or in which players simply were not reached, even though they were less than 2 meters away from you.

I struggled through those first few games back in play as my 2-year-old daughter would do. And she is not watching the screen but the controller.

You can still pass around fairly easily, by simply not use manual passing. Just do not press the button is enough. This does not mean that it is as simple as in previous versions of PES, without really using manual passing you aim carefully. The balls go in all directions you want. But you must be- as PSV coach Rutte ever aptly pointed out- hungry for this one great pass to decide the match.
And just that works very well with this new system. It gives lots of satisfaction as splitting pass arrives with the outside right (and I mean right side out) the ball curls towards the corner. These little passes I managed to play really only a few in all these games and so did the others .. Not every player can give a pass, and that's a good thing. You need a 'Sneijdertje' in your team to be able to do that several times in a single game and to penetrate the defence that way.

Blur?

In the graphics department is not much to report, apart from on the camera-angle, menu and some other realistic looking parts. The new camera-angle looks nice, but I do not know if it will really contribute to the overview. There was a strange blur in the game, especially visible in replays. I think this has to do with the version here, because no-one talked about it before. The menu looks slick and oddly enough, this is really important for some, that's why I give it more as a reference.

Bugs and Jesus

Unfortunatly, not everything is great about the game, despite it all felt so damm new. I once wrote in a previous preview from an older Next-gen PES that there were bugs that tormented us already in the time that Jesus was nailed at the cross.
To my sadness, those bugs are still in the game. And that, my friends, makes me very sad.

The keeper still decides where the ball is directed, and you cannot do that anymore, my kind Japanese friends. That is simply not done anymore.
Defenders will still clear the ball automatically out of the sixteen, while you want to set up a counter and really no button is pressed.
I got a cool flashback and thought of that movie with that fucking scary chick whose neck just turn 360 degrees (very appropriately regarding PES 2011) The Exorcist, remember? That woman had no control over herself and that automatic clearence felt like that. That should not be the case for a game that stands for freedom and control. I had the hope that it was because of the semi-assisted setting but that turned out to make no difference.

Apply the advantage rule was and is still too difficult for the referee and that provides the necessary frustration. How hard can it be? Also, by off side You can take your time and get a Cola (even with the neighbors if you're quick) because the game still lingers here on.

The runns, made by your fellow players, were inconclusive, both defensively and offensively. But we got no time to delve deep on the tactics, as we had to play.
It was improved compared to the previous sections, but that is not very difficult. Still I think it is not what many people hoped.

Anything else?

Off Course (well, so of course it is not Konami), there are other things changed in the game. The sliding-tackle, for example works really great, good timing and just take the ball in a great way off your opponent. Also the ref did not whistle for every trifle , very nice.
I was at one point behind a striker, gave him back four taps so he more and more lost his balance and could not run away. Then I could simply steal the ball. Fantastic, and it keeps the pace in the game. I know another game - which name I do not name - from
which I also played the new version and there was often agonizingly stopped for fouls that are not worth mentioning.

There is more physical contact in the game and that gives the game a more realistic feel.
A shoulderpush here and there helps and it slows the opponent down clearly. Do not expect a wrestling game, it is just a tweak in the gameplay and not flashy new reason to buy the game.

Finally I would like to mention the keepers. These are, in my view, not much improved compared to the previous sections. They seem a little more balls to get but just as often they punch it very stupid back into the field. So no real improvement.

Preliminary conclusion

This time I found the conclusion harder than ever, precisely because I do not know whether I should be happy or not.
It's all a bit in between. I know I have to experience a lot of frustrating moments and the game will not often will do whatever I want.
But I also know that a beautiful goal, the one splitting pass or degrading sliding back will give satisfaction. And I mean that real cheering, screaming and humiliating satisfaction. The satisfaction you feel when you sit on the couch next to your humbled buddy when you just finished a brutal and perfectly executed attack. Now We'll hope that your mate next to you has the feeling that he could do nothing about that goal, and not about the AI making mistakes when you performed your attack.
A lot of fun or no fun will depend on that.

I do not feel that PES will win new souls, at most old fans.
Just because the game is not good enough, the version I played was not in any case.
The potential is visible, the change is greater than ever, but I wonder if it will be enough.

As for the online part, I can not report you about it, Things quickly passed in the menu's, but I am not allowed to say things about it.This is all so wait and see, for many, the online portion will weigh heavily in the decision to PES or not to buy, wait for the online beta for that matter.

I would like to thank Elite, Insidegamer and DigitaalGras for this beautiful day. It was fun to go out with two big negroes ( ;) ) and the game was well worth it. The guys from InsideGamer were very hospitable, thumbs up for this. Small side note is that the guys at Inside Gamer us wanted to propose to the ladies of Panorama and we are approximately six hours have to wait for a cup of coffee (just kidding boys, there were only three ;) ), but you can not have everything.

Finally you can see that not all questions are answered in the preview itself, as you understand, is simply not possible. It is otherwise a list of facts which helps nobody.

Guys, thank you !!!!!!!

Jbt... da li je moguce da nisu izbacili automatsko izbacivanje lopte iz sesnaestarca... i prednost i dalje sudi jednom u 6 godina... Valjda ce ovo biti ispravljeno u full verziji.

Verujem da je tesko iz jedne igracke sesije zakljuciti nesto. Dzabe dok ne stigne demo, uglavnom zabrinjavaju me losi golmani i dalje, auto-uklizavanje i skoro pa nepostojeca prednost, kao u 2010.. mada moci ce da se pregura preko tih stvari ako gameplay bude odlican.

Auto uklizavanje u PES 2010?

O da.. nema sanse da nisi primetio, cesce je auto uklizavanje od auto izbacivanja doduse.

Ne i nisam nesto primetio, posledji put me to zivciralo u PES2009... nego u kojim situacijama ti se desi auto uklizavanje u PES 2010 i gde si procitao u artiklu gore da pise da je prisutno auto uklizavanje?

The keeper still decides where the ball is directed, and you cannot do that anymore, my kind Japanese friends. That is simply not done anymore.
Prevod na engleski je malo grub tako da ovo nisam najbolje razumeo?

Da, penali u PES 2010 su bas cesta pojava, pogotovo posle uklizavanja kad sudija svira faul koji je isto tako jedna retka pojava :D

Igrac ukliza(u kaznenom) jedino ako ga ti nateras na to a to je posle finte suta ili super cancel fejk suta.

Ne znam ja nemam takvo iskustvo, mada ja jedva igram protiv CPUa, online protiv protivnika jedino kad napravim penal jeste mojim zakasnelim uklizavanjem(naravno ako sudija svira :)), inace igram na semu-assisted mada ne znam dali to ima veze i nesto do sad nisam primetio da se ljudi toliko zale na to, znam da je u PES 2009 to bio ogroman problem.

I kao sto sam rekao i tvoj igrac automatski ukliza(uglavnom) kad neko odradi fintu suta u 16m. Uglavnom mozda mi se i desilo ali retko, jer znam da mi se to cesto desava zivciralo bi me itekako.

Poslednja izmena:
Ja nesto ne brinem kao kod ranijih delove, verujem da ce biti odlican...

i gde si procitao u artiklu gore da pise da je prisutno auto uklizavanje?

"Defenders will still clear the ball automatically out of the sixteen, while you want to set up a counter and really no button is pressed."

To je ista stvar, auto izbacivanje, auto uklizavanje, i jedno i drugo se desava.. i protiv zivih ljudi, ni ja ne igram protiv CPU-a nikad... al dobro, ne toliko cesto i to nije nesto preko cega ne bi mogao da predjem... bitno je da generalno bude zadovoljavajuci osecaj dok igras, preko 'sitnica' se moze preci..

Poslednja izmena:
S obzirom da retko ko voli da igra protiv CPU-a tj brzo smori, glavna stavka 2011 je online igranje...

Da mi kazu odmah sada da igra nema neka znacajna poboljsanja u odnosu na 2010 ali da online sve radi besprekorno, uzeo bih bez razmisljanja! :)

Ako ne bude tako, dajem prednost EA-u.

Poslednja izmena:
Bitno je da imaš utisak da ti igraš igru a ne da si samo "saradnik" u istoj.

Ovo su meni ključni delovi recenzije:

"Even for Elite, known for his dribble, it was not easy to get through the defence, but again, who knows that this will be the case two months after its release?
The new defense simply did not really noticed me...
Defenders will still clear the ball automatically out of the sixteen...
Finally I would like to mention the keepers... they punch it very stupid back into the field... no real improvement"

Dakle, hype hype hype i opet dobijamo isti paket ;)

Nema to veze sa Hjerpsethom, tj. engleska reč dribble ne podrazumeva samo skill moves nego uopšteno kretanje sa loptom, a la Adriano u PES6 sa default patchem :)

Što se tiče te master lige online, jedan naš forum ima ceo taj sistem razvijen u okviru manager lige sa tom razlikom što se vodi ručno preko foruma i cene igrača variraju od pravih sajtova, to je bilo milina igrati dok je PES ličio na igru. Šta sve nismo radili da nam PES bude zanimljiv :d

Bojim se da će taj online sistem biti pun "trikova" pošto znam kako je u onoj drugoj igri, taj mod uveliko postoji tamo već dve godine i zove se Ultimate Team - postoje online turniri sa odredjenim limitima, recimo da ti ekipa vredi 2 zvezdice najviše a onda na početku utakmice stisne pauzu i ubaci sa klupe pola Barselone i izbaci loptu u aut pa se igramo :d

Jedino što u toj celoj priči pozdravljam jeste što neće to naplaćivati kao dodatni mod već će doći u paketu sa igrom. Ali, naravno, postavlja se pitanje koliko sve to ima smisla s obzirom na net kod koji je do sada postojao.

Poslednja izmena:
Pa prolaznost driblinga ce zavisiti i od tvoje sposobnosti igranja odbrane.

Ja ocekujem kod za online master ligu, receno mi je da cu ga dobiti sredinom nedelje, jos sat ipo danas traju registracije za betu ali ne znam dali ce odmah deliti kodove, u svakom slucaju imacu priliku da vidim kako ce online da funkcionise, nadam se nekom napretku.

Nazad
Vrh Dno