LG 29WK600
Laptop
HP Pavilion Aero 13
Steam
jovyland
Pristup internetu
  1. Optički internet
  2. Mobilni internet
Igra je konacno najavljena za sledecu godinu...

media

Jagged Alliance is about to pick up its first true sequel in more than a decade. German publisher bitComposer games has acquired the license from Strategy First, and hopes to release a new game sometime next year (via Gamasutra).
"Although Jagged Alliance 2 was published over ten years ago now, the game still represents a milestone in the genre and boasts a huge following of loyal fans," said bitComposer Games CEO Wolfgang Duhr.

"We are delighted to acquire this classic game for bitComposer, and want to continue the success of the previous titles in the series, while giving the new version a contemporary look, bearing in mind the strong features of its predecessors."

This is actually the third time that Jagged Alliance 3 has been announced. After picking up the license from original developer Sir-Tech Software, Strategy First announced Jagged Alliance 3D and Jagged Alliance in 2004. After development conflicts resulted in their cancellation, Strategy First partnered with Russian Studios Akella and F3games, which likewise didn't work out.

Nevertheless, the series continues to a devoted fanbase. We'll see whether bitComposer succeeds where Strategy First failed when it launches next year.
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3178274

TO, LUTKO!!!
samo da bude PC only...

Nadam se da je neće upropastiti....jer su takve tendencije mnogih igara u zadnje vreme - epidemija.

Poslednja izmena:
a oni ladno otkazali i saradnju sa akelom oko trojke??? pa stigli su bili prilicno daleko sa tom varijatnom i bili su skenirane strane nekih magazina u kojima je bio preview trojke??? wtf??? svaka im cast na tim potezima

znam samo da je 3d varijanta bila katastrofa i posle se iz nje izrodio jagged union (ruski developer izdao igru pod drugim imenom) il tako nesto koji je bio njesra tesko

Konacno! Ceka se vec vekovima!

I slazem se...nesme biti 3D/

Jagged Alliance 1.13 FTW

Napokon, nadajmo se treca sreca :)

igra ce biti 3d i nemam nista protiv toga, sve dok je vrhunski 3d i potezni sistem kao u originalu

Postoji još jedna tema:
http://forum.benchmark.rs/showthrea...lliance-2-Reloaded-amp-Jagged-Alliance-Online
Ali pošto je ona vezana za 2 igre, reših ovde da iznesem utiske.

Igra na kraju nije dobila ni naziv Jagged Alliance 3, niti Jagged Alliance: Reloaded, već Jagged Alliance: Back in Action (molim modove za rename teme).

Još uvek, ni nakon 1.11 patcha (dobro, još je rano, nepuna 2 meseca od zvaničnog izlaska) nije to to. :(

Ako nekog interesuju dosadašnje ispravke:

General Bugfixes
- Fixed some enemy using wrong combination of pants and shoe meshes
- Fixed Sightcones not being cleared properly when leaving a level
- Fixed Sightcones displayed in wrong direction when moving in command mode
- Shader bug fixed that caused incorrectly colored objects
- Fixed bug where tank had impact on performance
- Fixed smoke grenade (blocking sight and its visual effect duration were slightly different)
- Fixed bug where recruitable PCs like Ira became not recruitable after leaving the map
- Fixed bug where AI coud become unalterted again after saving & loading
Modding
- Added additional Weapon and Ammo IDs
- Sight distances made more easy to modify
- Noise made more easy to modify
Achievements
- Fixed bug where "She's dead, Enrico" achievement would not unlock correctly
- Collect achievements are not anymore received when game has been modified
Visuals and Graphics Options added
- Launcher does not anymore check for vertex shader texture fetch, prohibiting older cards to start the game although they feature SM 3.0
- Added Distance based culling for small objects
- Added "Very High" terrain quality option in ingame menu
- Added View Distance as option in ingame menu (determines distance fog position)
Gameplay Fixes and Changes
- Civilians and potential militia recruits do not trigger mines anymore
- Children will try to maintain a minimum distance from player characters to ensure they do not clog doors or passages when following the player around the map
- Noise perception influenced by objects that cover the origin of the sound
- Enemy perception tweaked, enemies can now see and hear slightly better which will make it more likely that they use their weapon range to full extend (e.g. enemies with rifles will open fire from a greater distance)
- Enemy sight cones in 2D displays in addition to 3D Cone to make more clear what an enemy can see and to make lag of 3d cone calculation on slower machines more bearable
- Durability of clothing or items worn is only reduced when they actually prevented damage
- Armor is reduced only by 10% for each time it can fully prevent its protection value (e.g. if armor can potentially prevent 30 damage and only prevents 15 damage since it is hit in an already existing weak spot its durability is only reduced by 5%)
- Stamina is not reduced anymore when the whole map belongs to the player (all enemies are killed)
- Bobby Ray‘s Inventory only restocks after 3 days
- Bobby Ray’s express delivery now takes 24 hours, standard delivery takes 48 hours
- Laserpointer attachments reduce time to aim
- When a merc is hit while aiming the time to aim is reduced in relation to the damage received
- Targeting has several points of origin to become more flexible, further reduced chance of a small objects preventing a shot
- Picking improved, should be easier to select body zones when targeting
- Militia is always on the map even if the map still belongs to the enemy and can be recruited directly after liberating a map
- Reloading always reduces the smallest stack of ammo in the inventory to ensure that inventory space is cleared more quickly
- World Map: Travel speed is reduced when stamina is low
- World Map: Squads are forced to rest when stamina is close to 0 stamina to prevent squads reaching their target location with 0 stamina
- Explosives Skill also influences time for grenades to detonate after being thrown (e.g. a merc with higher explosive skill will “cook” grenades longer before throwing them so they explode more closely to their impact on the ground)
UI
- SHIFT+ RIGHT CLICK on target orders merc to repeat the attack until the target is dead
- Merc names are displayed on mouse over
- Time to shoot is displayed as a countdown on each merc when attacking to make it more transparent that a merc is actually trying to shoot and how long it will take the merc to fire his shot
- Closing the inventory when a merc has been selected who is currently selectable in game will not reset selection to previous merc
- Added „Loot All“ Button in loot UI
- Added “Select Whole Squad” Button to Squad name
- Minimap: Left Click jumps camera to cursor position
- Minimap: Right Click orders selected merc(s) to move to cursor position
- Worldmap: Added „Enter Map“ Button to Squad UI to allow “fast travel” via the world map to be more flexible (e.g. player can also enter a map outside a combat zone)
- Worldmap: Clicking enemy squad displays level of squad members to allow the player to make a more educated guess on wheter or not he should intercept the squad or leave the defense to militia
- Worldmap: Squad UI displays slowdown or resting via status icon
Sound
- Sound played after last enemy on map has been killed
Additional
- Added translations for new features
- Further improvements to targeting enemy body zones with the cursor
- Fixed bug where wounds would result in mercs not being able to recover stamina anymore
- Fixed some recruitable characters not displaying legs when their pants were removed
- Grenade launcher now launches grenades instead of shooting them in a direct path
- 40mm grenades added to be used by Grenade Launcher
- Color of line drawn to target now indicates ideal distance for shooting target (green = ideal)
- Changed melee base damage to prevent some melee focused mercs from one hitting enemies of level 3 and above
- Fixed bug where tanks could not be hit with rockets fired from rocket launcher
- Fixed unreachable enemy spawn position on map Overland11
- Open or closed state for all doors in Drassen Airport are saved now
- Fixed explosive spot in Alma prison on which wall was not correctly removed on both sided

- Fixed tank explosion played in a loop
- Fixed target for repair / heal not being accessible for mechanic / healer
- Cone preview is visible when changing stance or turning merc in command mode
- Additional target points on torso and head added to make aiming more flexible and critical headshots being less likely
- Fixed locations being inaccessible when defender count is zero
- Fixed crashes on combat start due to level loading without adding player squad
- Enforcing low terrain quality mode when free graphics card memory in high quality mode would be below 128MB
- Fixed tooltips on character portraits and quickslots
- Fixed blocked path on Overland_11

- Fixed some doors still not being open after loading a saved game that was created in command mode
- Updated Spanish world event messages
- Fixed crashes on worldmap in french, italian and spanish language
- Loading a savegame that was suffering from the invisible location bug (V 1.00 and prior) fixes display of location icon
- LOD for ground texture baking, reduced required video memory for texture baking
- Killcam option is saved globally, not in savegame
- Material of metal fences does not block cursor anymore

Combat

- Fixed AI not being able to target player that was prone within a certain range
- Improved Camerarange

Loka
- Express option at Bobby Ray does not indicate the delivery taking 24 hours anymore (changed for English, German)
- Small typos fixed in tutorial (English, German)
- Czech updated

Camera / Visuals

- Tweaked Camera distance and angle to be less restrictive
- Some minor tweaks on the sight cone calculation to improve performance

General

- Increased video memory reserved for ground texture baking to reduce texture popping in with camera max / min distance
- File system load order fixed
- Fixed autopause options not being saved globally

Save & Load

- Game checks if game files have been modified and saves modification flag in savegames
- Open doors are fully open after loading

Worldmap

- Wounds and overload do now reduce movement speed of world squads
- Fixed bug where locations would be invisible after combat

UI

- Added cursor changes on portrait when trade/repair/heal action is activated
- Explosive spots can now be accessed from both sides of the wall
- Item swapping in lootscreen added
- i key toggles inventory
- Inventory shows all squad members in tutorial
- selecting player of different squad changes UI in pause mode correctly
- Access to former global inventory removed
- Plants and some other materials are ignored by the context cursor

Combat / Plan & Go

- Preview and actual position of mercs now fits 100%, thus allowing all shots if they would hit while planing
- Tweaked explosion times for grenades to be shorter
- Emmisions of grenades prevent combat reset
- Roofs are revealed if enemies below them attack player
- Tweaked weapons RPM so it’s more consistent throughout different weapon types

AI

- Fixed: change in combat position caused bug in AI attacking behavior - they changed stances very often instead of firing
- Fixed: change in melee attack caused AI to remain in present stance even if they do an emergency melee defense
- Human player enemy detection events should fire correctly again
- Building defenders that are inside a building didn't rush at snipers. now they should do it if the sniper has LoS on them.
- After enemy contact, AI with medi-equipment all started to heal each other instantly. this is randomized now.
- Fixed: enemies planned their paths through tanks, ending up walking against the tank.

Što reče Kuzma u SK: Trebalo je samo da nara'ne svinje i da ne diraju ništa. Trebalo je samo da zalepe novu grafiku, i fanovi bi ih kovali u zvezde. Trebalo je...

Nedostaci/mane:
- Ne postoji kreiranje sopstvenog lika?!
- Nemogućnost biranja nivoa težine
- Ne postoji treniranje milicije već se svakom građaninu mora u ruke dati oružje/armor :trust:
- Plaćenici se ne unajmljuju (i ugovor im se produžava) već se kupuju jednom za svagda
- Nema onog humora i dijaloga između plaćenika, mržnje, 'pucanja filma' itd.
- Postoji samo mogućnost popravke oružja, ne i armora
- Nemogućnost lutovanja sektora, nego sve ručno i pešaka
- Nemogućnost biranja mogućnosti upada u kritičnu lokaciju (odnosno, da li napasti ili ipak odustati)
- Nema vozila, sve pešaka :trust:
- Nemogućnost uskakanja kroz prozore, ili preskakanja nižih zidova, kamenja i sl.
- Bilo bi zgodno da postoji i nivo kamere skroz paralelan sa zemljom (a i ova kakva je, bilo bi zgodnije rotiranje mišem a ne preko Alt-a)
- Nemogućnost kupovine plaćenika bez opreme
- Nemogućnost sečenja ograde
- Nemogućnost kombinovanja predmeta zarad pravljenja boljeg oružja i sl.
- Nemogućnost pucanja u brave radi otvaranja zaključanih vrata

Verovatno sam nešto i zaboravio, ili se ne sećam najbolje Dvojke, ili mi je ovde nešto promaklo, ali je igra, ovakva kakva je trenutno, daleeeeeeko od rimejka, a ako ga i ne gledamo kao takvog, onda za zasebnu igru ima dosta nedostataka.

Igra li još neko?

igrao ja cim se pojavila, propratio sve patcheve i odlucio da sacekam da patchevima poprave jos milion stvari

sve u svemu onaj sistem plan and go, zapravo i nije tako lose realizovan

naravno takticki nije ni blizu turn base sistemu, ali sta ces

i ne ovo nije rimejk, ovo je druga igra - nazalost, niko im ne bi zamerio da su rekli pravimo novu igru iz franshize, ali igru su najavljivali kao zestoki rimejk kao uvod u treci nastavak
i poprilicno mi je nejasno da posle tolike farse oko menjanja nekoliko developera na razvoju novog Jagged Alliance naslova, oni izbace nesto ovako

sve u svemu solidna igra za nekog ko ne zna sta je JA, JA2, i JA2W, i razocarenje za svakog koje pomenute igrao

Upcoming Patch

Greetings,

As you may have seen the Jagged Alliance: Back in Action is now available at the Weekend Deal with 40% off (until Monday evening). With that said I'd like to pre-release the changelog for the upcoming patch which will (hopefully) be available by the end of this month. Testing has already started. And if everything works out fine it'll be released very soon Please note: It could be possible that the patch will be released in May, but right now everything is planned for April. Please also note: This is not the final changelog. Things still could change due to tests. Please also note: This time the changelog is not as long as the last time. The main focus was on the new features and I can confirm that they really, really took a lot of work. Nuff said. Here you go:

Added Features
Added hard difficulty level as option on game start. Modifies enemy strength, income and starting funds.
Added tactical mode as option on game start.
- Enemies have to be revealed via line of sight in tactical mode.
- Sound sources are marked in tactical view as well as on the minimap

• Added two new achievements for tactical mode and higher difficulty.
Added option to level recruited militia via location UI on the world map.
Added options to distribute militia via location UI on the world map (evenly across all locations, focused on single location)
Added sector inventory, accessible via Character Detail Screen
- Always accessible in friendly sectors
- Automatically includes all containers that have been opened and all enemy drops that have been spotted by the player
- Accessible for militia recruitment and trading with NPCs

• Added item exchange via Drag & Drop in Character Details Screen. Illegible mercs are marked red. Within hostile sectors mercs need to be within 5m distance to be able to exchange items.
• Stamina is reduced when returning to the strategic map when squads travelled great distances in the tactical view
• Current ammo saved for each weapon, weapons are unloaded when being handed over to militia. Militia will hand weapons back unloaded to prevent players cheating ammo via the militia equip screen
NPC Traders restock their inventory over time (rules can be modified via characters.txt)
• Targeting line indicates best range of weapon and chance to hit via color from green (good) to red (bad)
• Camera scrolling possible by moving the cursor to the border of the screen
• Polnish language added

Bug Fixes
• Fixed some exploits that allowed to duplicate items via item exchange
• Fixed bugs in squad selection via list on world map
• Fixed regeneration of HP on world map, HP lost due to wounds takes longer to regenerate
• Added missing text for Raider’s hiring dialogue

Balancing Changes and Tweaks
• Added grenade launcher ammo to containers in some locations in the world
• Added grenade launcher ammo to the stock of some local traders
• Slightly decreased accuracy of snipers when prone
• Tweaked enemy attributes to adjust aim time in combat
• Tweaked enemy perception to accommodate introduction of Line of Sight
• Enemies do not drop additional ammo but only the ammo they have left in their weapon
• Enemy area defenders swap random positions to make the game less predictable in tactical mode (interval can be modified via templatesAIdescription.txt)
• Reduced chance of friendly fire between enemies
• State of tanks is stored outside of levels
• Destroyed tanks only respawn if the location still belongs to the enemy after 24 hours
• Location of Limited Edition DaHonko Flakes is now randomized

Fine printed: With the release of the patch there might come along a hint at what happens after the patch. Maybe. I repeat: Maybe.

Attention Beware that if you have modified the game that it could happen that your game won't start with the new patch. Please delete all gamefiles first and make sure nothing is left. Otherwise we won't be able to give support.

Uh, biće ovo dobro!

Poslednja izmena:
uf konacno, kamo srece da je ovo sve postojalo od samog starta

:banana: Juče/prekjuče izašao 1.13, evo konačne liste:

Added Features
• Added hard difficulty level as option on game start. Modifies enemy strength, income and starting funds.
• Added tactical mode as option on game start.

Enemies have to be revealed via line of sight in tactical mode.
ound sources are marked in tactical view as well as on the minimap

• Added two new achievements for tactical mode and higher difficulty.
• Added option to level recruited militia up via the location UI on the world map.
• Added options to distribute militia via location UI (evenly across all combat zones, focused on a single combat zone)
• Added sector inventory, accessible via Character Detail Screen

Always accessible in friendly sectors
Automatically includes all containers that have been opened and all enemy drops that have been spotted by the player
Accessible for militia recruitment and trading with NPCs

• Added item exchange via Drag & Drop in Character Details Screen. Illegible mercs are marked red.
• Within hostile sectors mercs need to be within 5m distance to be able to exchange items.
• Stamina is reduced when returning to the strategic map when squads travelled great distances in the tactical view
• Current ammo saved for each weapon, weapons are unloaded when being handed over to militia.
• Militia will hand weapons back unloaded to prevent players cheating ammo via the militia equip screen
• NPC Traders restock their inventory over time (rules can be modified via characters.txt)
• Targeting line indicates best range of weapon and chance to hit via color from green (good) to red (bad)
• Camera scrolling possible by moving the cursor to the border of the screen in fullscreen mode
• Added Sound FX for melee attacks
• Putting away a fire arm for non-combat actions (e.g. heal) will no longer reset the firemode of the weapon
• Added scrollbar in mail list window
• Added trash can icon to delete mail to mail window

Bug Fixes
• Fixed some exploits that allowed to duplicate items via item exchange
• Fixed bugs in squad selection via list on world map
• Fixed regeneration of HP on world map, HP lost due to wounds takes longer to regenerate
• Added missing text for Raider’s hiring dialogue
• Fixed Blood not liking Magic due to a typo
• Fixed MP53 weapon type not being specified
• Fixed Deidranna’s sending of troops based on the player’s income becoming less likely
• Fixed orientation of 66mm rocket shot from LAW
• Fixed issue when player receives several items of the as quest reward and has not enough space in inventory to hold all of them
• Fixed crash in tutorial
• Fixed several mercs that move as a group changing positions after reaching their destination if one of them with active guard mode receives a new goto order
• Fixed guard mode would prevent mercs from letting other mercs pass them
• Fixed mail list not being cleared when starting a new game
• Fixed item swap to player inventory for stacked items on rightclick and by "loot all"-button
• Fixed bug in loner trait
• Fixed bug in tough trait
• Added slight offset to grenade explosions to prevent explosions inside ground to prevent grenades damage to be reduced by terrain
• Changes to terrain to prevent grenades from falling through ground on machines with low frame rates
• Fixed explosions not destroying armor correctly

Balancing Changes and Tweaks
• Added grenade launcher ammo to containers in some locations in the world
• Added grenade launcher ammo to the stock of some local traders
• Slightly decreased accuracy of snipers when prone
• Tweaked enemy attributes to adjust aim time in combat
• Tweaked enemy perception to accommodate introduction of Line of Sight
• Enemies drop the amount of ammo they have left in their weapon
• Enemy area defenders swap random positions to make the game less predictable in tactical mode (interval can be modified via templatesAIdescription.txt)
• Reduced chance of friendly fire between enemies
• State of tanks is stored outside of levels
• Destroyed tanks only respawn if the location still belongs to the enemy after 24 hours
• Location of Limited Edition DaHonko Flakes is now randomized
• NPC traders item list is sorted by item type
• Tweaks and improvements to pathfinding and navmesh calculation, mercs should not slow down in narrow passages anymore
• Tweaked damage done to vehicles by explosives making tanks harder to destroy with grenades alone

Localization
• Polish language files added
• Added missing texts for French
• Added polish translation for game launcher

1.)

V 1.13a
Added DLC support, DLC can be accessed via main menu
Savegames crated on DLC maps are marked in the loading menu
Fixed ammo for Grenade Launcher not displayed as 40mm
Fixed crash upon deleting all mails
Fixed exploit that allowed to duplicate items and could result in crashes
Fixed right click allowing to move items from sector inventory when it was inaccessible
Fixed cone preview displayed on turning in plan & go vanishing when the stance is changed after the turning action
Fixed mouse cursor vanishing when scrolling by moving the cursor to the border of the screen in fullscreen mode while pressing ALT or WASD
Fixed building attacker AI with melee weapon stopping when attacked from afar
Fixed mercs and militia not dropping correctly from ladders when dying while still climbing

2.)

New DLC Available - Jagged Alliance: Back in Action - Shades of Red
Product Release - Valve 17:51
The Jagged Alliance: Back in Action - Shades of Red DLC is Now Available on Steam!

The threat of a nuclear disaster has never been greater! The nefarious terrorist Ante Silevic has captured an atomic weapon and plans to attack a meeting of the world leaders in Eastern Europe. Three hardened mercenaries are our only hope to save the world from total chaos. Ivan Dolvic, Kyle 'Shadow' Simmons and Cynthia 'Fox' Guzzman must infiltrate the enemy base deep in the woods and put a stop to his activities. But in an unfortunate turn of events, Fox is captured by Silevic’s henchmen before the mission even starts. Can you manage to free Fox, complete the mission and save the world?
Ante Silevic :lupko: HAAHAHAHAH kako ******ski

Silevič
Silević
Šilevič
Šilević :D

Nazad
Vrh Dno