Šta je novo?

Diablo 3

A po cemu se zakljucuje da je to teaser za Diablo 3? Meni iskreno vise lici na kristal iz StarCraft-a, te je mozda ta slika teaser za StarCraft: Ghost ili (ne daj Boze) World of StarCraft

Mmmmm Diabloo 3... w8ing 4 28-29. jun :)

Idite na Blizzard.com i videcete nesto sto lici na teaser za Diablo 3...

Ili na: http://www.blizzard.com/us/splash.html;jsessionid=C251FA3505B02AC0F1267A385901FD95.app11_01

Na BlizzCon-u koji ce se odrzati 28. & 29. Juna bice objavljena nova igra

28-29 juna nije BlizzCon (on ce biti 10-11 oktobra) vec Blizzard World Wide Invitational.
A evo koga ne mrzi da cita analiza zasto bi to mogao da bude D3. Po meni najjaci argument je to da jednostavno nema sta drugo da bude, SC2 je zvanicno najavljen, Wraith Of The Lich King takodje, znaci ostaje ili Warcraft 4 (veoma neverovatno) ili Diablo 3. Ili ce Blizz ispaliti i prekinuti tradiciju najavljivanja novih igara spleshom na blizzard.com-u :D.

A recap on the Diablo III rumours

A new splash image is up at Blizzard.com and tradition tells us that this means a new game. Strong indications say that it's Diablo 3.

The announcement is most likely to be made this weekend at Blizzard's
World Wide Invitational in Paris, where GosuGamers will be on-the-spot.

# Diablo I and II was originally developed by a company that, after Blizzard bought them, has been known as Blizzard North. In 2005, Blizzard North was moved and integrated with Blizzard's head quarters in Irvine.

Gaming Steve, claims that Diablo III was completed but "wasn't fun" and thus moved to the main head quarters where "the bigwigs in Irvine could better track and follow the development of [Diablo 3]".

Even if that would not be true, Blizzard stated that the team previously known as Blizzard North "will continue work on an unannounced project".

# April 2005, DiabloII.net reported that they got an email from a Czech musician who said the following:

"I have recently been to Bratislava in Slovak Republic for recording sessions with local Radio Symphony Orchestra, where we just recorded music for Diablo 3"

That is, according to GameSpot, the exact same location and orchestra that recorded the official music for Diablo II's expansion back, four months before the pack was released.

# In early 2006, Blizzard looked for people who could be working with "the team behind Diablo I and II" (old Blizzard North) to develop "an unannounced PC project".

# In the end of 2006, Richard A. Knaak, the author of several Diablo books, said in an interview with BlizzPlanet about his new Diablo book that he is "not writing for a dead world... but a world with dead. 'nuff said!", when answering a question whether or not Diablo III would come out.

# In July 2007, Blizzard told GamaSutra that they have a total of 2,700 employees where at least three different teams work with game development.

The StarCraft II team consist of 40 people, the World of WarCraft team are 135 and "team 3" are 40 people. Team 3, most likely the team previously known as Blizzard North (who made Diablo I and II), are "working on something really awesome. I can’t give you any hints, but it’s totally awesome", Frank Pearce told GamaSutra.

# At World Wide Invitation this weekend, a press conference has been scheduled right after the 'opening' presentation of WWI. The conference, scheduled to 13.00, has no title yet.

There's a lot more of this kind of information but this should give you a brief overview of the Diablo III related rumours. Note that we have not covered the details or rumours about any other possible game, even though such rumours might exist.

Updates

# Monday, 23, 18.11 CET:

The speculations continue as for whether or not this is Diablo III. WorldofWar.net claims to have solved the splash screen by finding that the image contains artwork from Arthas' runeblade. They made the conclusion that it's not Diablo III because of this.

Nonetheless, the tradition says that a new splash screen is always a new game, not a beta, patch or anything else. The only exception to this rule was when the current Battle.net website was released.

The second expansion to World of WarCraft, called Wrath of the Lich King, and StarCraft II, has already been announced. That most likely rules out the possibility of this being a new game in either of those series. That leaves us with Diablo and WarCraft, unless a new series is to be introduced or a really old one revided (Lost Vikings, anyone?).

It does indeed look like Arthas' runeblade. At this point, another WarCraft game seems unlike and that leaves us with the guess that this is a diversion rather than anything else.

Diversion or not -- we'll see about that. If Blizzard are true to the tradition, next splash image should be published around early morning tomorrow (Tuesday).

Links
Blizzard.com - Check the splash screen

Poslednja izmena:
wwisplash2.jpg

:d

Omg omg :D Diablo 3 omg omg omg omg :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Ovo se cekalo!!!

Po meni najjaci argument je to da jednostavno nema sta drugo da bude, SC2 je zvanicno najavljen, Wraith Of The Lich King takodje, znaci ostaje ili Warcraft 4 (veoma neverovatno) ili Diablo 3. Ili ce Blizz ispaliti i prekinuti tradiciju najavljivanja novih igara spleshom na blizzard.com-u :D.
nikad se ne zna, možda najave potpuno novu igru... neće valjda doživotno da izbacuju nastavka diabla i craftova. mada, ako promene žanr (kao što su uradili sa wow-om) ni to mi ne bi smetalo.

Uuuu, groovy! New ultra hype! :D

Nadam se mnogocasovnoj razbibrizi, uz gomilu rare/unique item-a i pun djavo runa i gragulja u mom oklopu i macevima!

Diablo sam presao 48 puta :d

ja sam fallout 148 puta :d

ma nek i nije d3 samo da je da ima mrachan i opasan singl kao d1 :)

Poslednja izmena:
Da,D1 je imao tako dobru atmosferu,potpuno drugaciju od D2.
The sanctity of this place has been foul:-devil-:
od one sablasne muzikice i zvukova su me podilazili zmarci,neopisiv osecjaj
iskreno se nadam da cje biti d3

Poslednja izmena:
wwi08_016b.jpg

Pitam se pitam ,)

nikad se ne zna, možda najave potpuno novu igru... neće valjda doživotno da izbacuju nastavka diabla i craftova. mada, ako promene žanr (kao što su uradili sa wow-om) ni to mi ne bi smetalo.

Tesko da ce da najave novu igru,jedina igra na kojoj rade (ili na kojoj treba tek da pocnu da rade) je novi MMORPG o kome se nista ne zna sem da je nova igra :D
A to sigurno nece biti diablo mmorpg,mislim da je ovo najava za diablo 3 90%

Poslednja izmena:
Ja bih voleo da vidim 2 puta veci svet, 2 puta veci broj item-a, mnogo vise side quest-ova ali ne koji se genericki ponavljaju :) nove monstrume i neku scary pricu.
Znajuci Blizzard, trebalo bi da to bude zaista tako :) no videcemo...

Ja bih voleo da pokupe najbolje hack&slash elemente i princip solo igranja iz WoW-a i ubace u D3... Banalno kliktanje mišem u fazonu Titan Questa i Diabla 2 više ubija, ma kakva atmosfera bila.

hehe, evo bizarnog blizardnog info-a:

duckroll from GAF

There appear to be several DIFFERENT layers of the teaser. We should not confuse them with each other.

Layer 1: The runes.

The runes that have been appearing seem to be representing Blizzard franchises. First we had one for Warcraft, then one for Diablo and now one for Starcraft. This seems similar to the countdown of different titles for the Starcraft 2 unveiling.

Layer 2: The css file.

Hidden in the css is a new location and numbered jpg each day. The number on the jpg likely represents an alphabet. So far we're looking at Tundra, Cavern and Icy. And the numbers 04 (D), 15 (O) and 23 (W).

Layer 3: The hidden image.

The numbered jpgs are a piece of an art piece each, and has been assembled as such so far:

2e3ucnc.jpg

znachi, po jedna runa iz sva tri hita.

za sada mi ova spodoba na art skech-u ne lichi ni na shta iz sve tri franshize, eventualno warcraft, poshto je pun svakojakih beast-ova, al ne verujem da bi se tolka pompa pravila oko necheg shto je sasvim definitivno (Lich king)

Poslednja izmena:
moguce da ce u sredini da se pojavi runa iz neke nove franshize ;)

World of Diablo? :D

world of diablo, e to bi vec lichilo na pravi pravcati mmo erpege, a ne onaj dosadni, tolkien rip off wow.

jao kad se setim thrill-a u d2, koliko samo puta je Mephisto umr'o od ruke mog non edited lvl 99 barbariana, kolko puta me je High council of zakarum ubio neobjashnjivo jakom strujom na tom istom 99om levelu, i kako sam prvi u srbiji skupio bul katos, i Imortal king komplete - bez editora ...

jel pikao neko eastern sun ? dan danas je igriv bez dosade, jer ima neverovatno veliki broj horodric varijanti, novih kompleta, i novih gold item-a ...

Kad bi Diablo3 postao MMORPG,presato bih da igram sve Blizzard-ove igre.

Nazad
Vrh Dno