Šta je novo?
Da li ovi updejtovi idu preko Windows Update ili mora da se skida ceo windows ponovo?

Ali svakako ne preko Windows Update-a.. Mora ISO da se skida..

cs 1.6 radi, nije ni instaliran, nego pokrenut .exe fajl sa WinXP diska.
Morao sam da pređem sa 64bita na 32,(build 7000) nisam mogao da nateram mrežnu karticu da radi. Koristim build 7068 skoro svakodnevno, sve je daleko bolje nego na Visti. Kad skinem 7070 X64 probaću, možda mi proradi mrežna.

Windows 7 Beta and pre-RC to Windows 7 RC Upgrades Blocked
The same is valid for the transition from RC to the RTM milestones

Microsoft has blocked upgrades from Beta and pre-Release Candidate development milestones of Windows 7 to the full RC of the next iteration of the Windows client. The fully fledged Release Candidate Build of Windows 7 will check for the version of the operating system it is upgrading from and will kill the process in the eventuality that the upgrade is performed from a Beta or a pre-RC flavor of the platform. Moving onward with the development of Windows 7, the software giant informed that RC to RTM (release to manufacturing) upgrades would be blocked. But there is a way to circumvent the restrictions, as exemplified with the upgrade to Build 7100 below.

“When you try to upgrade a pre-RC build you will find that you’re not able to and setup will tell you and you can then exit gracefully. You can install as a clean installation and use the Windows Easy Transfer feature as well (run this from your current installation of course) if you wish to move your accounts, settings, files, and more,” revealed a member of the Windows team.

Microsoft explained that, as it was gearing up for the General Availability of Windows 7, the focus was to replicate typical user upgrade scenarios. In this context, upgrading from a Beta or pre-RC copy of Windows 7 to the full RC is by no means a typical user scenario. However, the Redmond company is providing users with a mechanism and instructions to bypass the limitation. In order to make the version check restrictions useless, all that end users will need to do is follow a set of instructions.

Windows 7 RC version check
“Here’s what you can do to bypass the check for pre-release upgrade if you really really need to:

- Download the ISO as you did previously and burn the ISO to a DVD.
- Copy the whole image to a storage location you wish to run the upgrade from (a bootable flash drive or a directory on any partition on the machine running the pre-release build).
- Browse to the sources directory.
- Open the file cversion.ini in a text editor like Notepad.
- Modify the MinClient build number to a value lower than the down-level build. For example, change 7100 to 7000 (see picture).
- Save the file in place with the same name.
- Run setup like you would normally from this modified copy of the image and the version check will be bypassed.”

Microsoft admitted that the bypass process was less than convenient for all the testers running Windows 7 in production environments on a daily basis. Still, the company emphasized that the move was necessary in order to guarantee that Windows 7 upgrades would work seamlessly after GA. “We’re working hard to provide the highest quality release we can and so we’d like to make sure for this final phase of testing we’re supporting the most real world scenarios possible, which incremental build to build upgrades are not. At the same time everyone on the beta has been so great we wanted to make sure we at least offered an opportunity to make your own expert and informed choice about how to handle the upgrade,” the Windows team member said.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Wind...to-Windows-7-RC-Upgrades-Blocked-108843.shtml

Windows 7 RC Build 7077 Leaked and Available for Download

Forget Builds 7068 and 7070, Windows 7 Build 7077 has been leaked in the wild and is available for download via torrent trackers. Windows 7 has come a long way since the release of beta Build 7000 on January 10, 2009. In fact, the next iteration of the Windows client is closing in on Build 7100, which is reportedly the fully fledged Release Candidate of the operating system, a detail that remains unconfirmed by Microsoft, although the software giant did point to the possibility. The Redmond company is working its way to the first and only RC of Windows 7, and Build 7077 is an interim development milestone that will take the operating system to Release Candidate.

ostatak priče... http://news.softpedia.com/news/Wind...eaked-and-Available-for-Download-108889.shtml

Samo pazi da se ne zaglaviš na 89.7% ;)

Edit: Sad procunjah još malo...ne bi trebalo da bude problema....

Poslednja izmena:
Sta je sa x64 verzijom? Izgleda kao da se jos nije pojavila...ili ja ne trazim dobro.

Windows 7 Seven build 7105 [RTM version!]

Windows 7 has reached build number 7105 which is the RC Escrow. This means that it could be the build that would be released as a public release candidate for Windows 7, but don’t take my word on it, as per the MSDN RC page leak, it will be made public in May.

6.1.7105.0.090404-1235_x86fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GB1CULFRER_EN_DVD according to a Russian website. And a change log has been posted as well:

1. Improved networking support, the work in the local network
2. Added support for some previously incompatible programs
3. Extras in the LP and small cosmetic interface improvements
4. Added support for new drivers for various devices
5. Extended support sensory displays
6. A small optimization and changes in the kernel

It seems like bug fixing and polishing is all that is being done now for 7. I do expect a complete change of icons to match the ones that have been changed so far in the OS. The RC build should reflect those changes. But any ideas what LP is?

Upravo ga skidam (1,2% :)), pa ako me ne bude mrzelo, da ga pogledamo..

videcemo.. nije greda i ako je..

Pojavila se i x64 verzija 7077 danas, skida se pa cemo vidjet :)

Onda mora da je jako dobar posto je meni i 7000 bio funkcionalan i brz

Ja ga vec skinuo i instalirao, naspram dosadasnjih buildova ovaj je prvi koji me je prijatno iznenadio funkcionalnoscu i brzinom.

Iskreno, nijesam primijetio neku razliku u odnosu na 7057 osim onih sitnih bugova koji su ispravljeni al i ono se saniralo za tren. Vidim da ljudi govore da je boot osjetno brzi, nijesam mjerio ali izgleda mi isto.

Onda mora da je jako dobar posto je meni i 7000 bio funkcionalan i brz

Ja sam odavno shvatio da moje i tudje poimanje brzine na ovom forumu nikako nije isto, medjutim sada mi se javio drugi problem, nikako ne mogu da namestim nativnu rezoluciju za moj monitor 1440x900 iako sam instalirao najnoviji Catalyst, ovo je smesno.

Ja najnovije Catalyst-e nijesam ni uspio instalirat na svjez sistem, probao par puta i na kraju stavio 9.3. Sto se tice rezolucije meni je jos u toku istalacije win prebacio na 1440x900 tako da nemam pojma kako je tebi omanuo.

Ja najnovije Catalyst-e nijesam ni uspio instalirat na svjez sistem, probao par puta i na kraju stavio 9.3. Sto se tice rezolucije meni je jos u toku istalacije win prebacio na 1440x900 tako da nemam pojma kako je tebi omanuo.

Resio sam problem tako sto sam konektor za monitor prebacio iz jednog porta u drugi, elem 7077 (sa koga ovo pisem) je potpuni zaokret u odnosu na prethodne buildove, cak mi se i text skroluje gladje nego pod XP-om.

Potop će kad si ti pohvalio Windows ;)

Nego, mora li iznova da se instalira ili može samo upgrade postojeće instalacije? Ja se još nisam makao sa 7000, mrzelo me.

Potop će kad si ti pohvalio Windows ;)

Nego, mora li iznova da se instalira ili može samo upgrade postojeće instalacije? Ja se još nisam makao sa 7000, mrzelo me.

Ja sam instalirao iznova, ako je build dobar ja cu ga pohvaliti ali me neces nikad videti da hvalim Vistu (+SP1), mozda kada dodje SP2 ko zna...testiram 64bit programe za NLE i mogu reci da je sa ovim buildom sve znatno brze i bolje nego sa prethodnima a o Visti da ne govorim, taj "OS" je od pocetka bio osudjen na neslavnu propast.

bili bi lepo kad bi ljudi precizno rekli sta im smeta na Visti a odgovara na win7 :)
jedinu razliku sto sam video a to je da se superfetch drukcije ponasa ... e sad to sto neki nisu Vistu koristili duze od 24h njihov problem :p

bili bi lepo kad bi ljudi precizno rekli sta im smeta na Visti a odgovara na win7 :)
jedinu razliku sto sam video a to je da se superfetch drukcije ponasa ... e sad to sto neki nisu Vistu koristili duze od 24h njihov problem :p

Potpuno se slazem sa tobom, ljudi se uvatili sedmice ko da nijesmo sve to vidjeli na Visti, ili bar 99%...meni je smetalo ono drljanje po hardovima al sto se stabilnosti i brzine tice Vista mi nije imala nekih znacajnih mana a koristio sam je vise od godinu kao primarni OS pa znam. W7 jeste korak naprijed, meni je ni iz dzepa ni u dzep, da sam platio Vistu sigurno bi je i danas koristio ;)

7106.0.090408-1623_x86fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GRC1CULFRER_EN_DVD.iso

Kažu da je pod ovim imenom leakovala i engleska verzija, ali je ne nalazim nigde.

Elem, instalirao sam juče 7077, malo sam se drkao sa drajverima za SB Live (kxproject drajveri, jedino mi oni odgovaraju), ništa, namestim sve i onda opičim RemoveWatermark patch za 7077 i prc, neće da mi radi LAN adapter, nema interneta. :d Čekam da skinem 7106 pa da instaliram ponovo, ovaj put bez removewatermark patch-a, sad sam vratio image Viste. :)

uh taj watermark je zlo, meni na 7057 je skinuo ali kad hoću da promenim temu posle restarta umesto welcome screena dobijem crni ekran, i moram na last good conf da bih ga pokrenuo. sad držim samo default :d

Nazad
Vrh Dno